FOR SCENE POINTS ISSUANCE:
NOTE: A SCENE Issuance transaction submitted via PATT cannot be voided or reversed neither on POS nor VX680. You must call SCENE to reverse the transaction if needed.
Select ‘EARN’ to issue SCENE points
Swipe a SCENE card or manually enter the number
IF APPROVED, the Receipt will show
- SCENE card number (With Card Number Masked)
- Total including tax
- Total balance in the member’s account after earning points
The server will then be directed back to the following Payment Selection screen:
When earning SCENE points, SCENE will be shown on the check detail screen with $0.00 amount. This does not reflect the amount of SCENE points earned. Please refer to the receipt from the PATT device.
Merchant and Customer copies will print
FOR SCENE POINTS REDEMPTION:
- SCENE points can only be redeemed in multiples of $10 e.g. $10, $20, $30, etc.
- A SCENE redemption transaction submitted via PATT cannot be voided or reversed neither on POS nor VX680
Enter the dollar amount to redeem e.g. $10.00 (Any amount in multiples of $10)
The server should pass the PATT terminal to the guest to complete the rest of the transaction
The guest swipes the SCENE Card. Note it can be manually entered as well.
IF APPROVED,the receipt will show
- SCENE card number (Masked)
- Amount redeemed
- Total balance in the member’s account after redeeming points
The guest will then be directed back to the Payment Selection screen
When redeeming SCENE points, SCENE will be shown on the check detail screen with the redemption amount.
If Failed, Merchant and customer copies will print