1. On your Back Office computer, move your mouse to the bottom of the screen and select “Start”.
2. Type "EJ Print" and then select EJ Print.
3. In the Electronic Journal Print Utility, click the folder icon near the top right corner.
4. Double click the ARCHIVE folder and select the date which the guest was in the restaurant and click Open.
Please Note: You will need to select the Next date when in Electronic Journal. For Example, if the guest came in January 1st 2017, you will need to select January 2nd 2017 in order to find the specific receipt.
5a. If you know the check number, proceed to Step 6.
If you do not know the Check number, type total amount charged in the Detail Filter section and select Preview.
5b. You may find several checks with the same payment amounts (shown in red), find the specific check number you are looking for, close the view and proceed to Step 6 (shown in blue).
6. Type the Check number into the Header filter and hit preview.
7. Click the printer icon and a copy of the receipt will print out of your back office printer.