- Go to http://jarvis.cara.com/login and log in with your email address and password
- In the Users field enter associates First Name, Last Name or email address and press Enter on your keyboard
Note that this search will only bring up Active users. If you want to see all users, remove
Active from the User Status field and also remove Approved and Pending from the Role Status field before entering associates First Name, Last Name or email address.
- Now that you have found the associate, click on the Pencil icon under Actions
- In the Password text box enter Password1. Repeat in the Confirm Password text box. Note: Just start typing, no need to delete the asterisks
- Add a checkmark to Force password change on next login. This allows the associate to change their password when they login for the first time.
- Now click on the Update button in the bottom right corner to save your changes
- Please let the associate know their new temporary password along with the email address that is associated with their profile (in case they forgot, they will need their email to log in.
If you know the restaurant the user belongs to then you can follow these directions
- In the left hand pane, click on Organization, then click on Stores
- Enter store number in the Search stores.. text box then click Enter
- After the selected store comes up, under List Users click on View
- Now a list of all the Active users assigned to the store will appear. You can search for the user by clicking on each page or you can go back to step 2 of this document and enter the user’s name to find them