IMPORTANT - READ THIS ARTICLE TO THE END
Help Tips – Customer Self help - CSR
Lines down page when copying/scanning – Please clean Slit glass – CSR
Do not overload paper in trays, overloading the trays can cause the printer to jam CSR
Clearing paper jams use 2 hands inside or outside printer, gently pull on paper straight – CSR
Poor print is never caused by the toner cartridge
Minimizing Paper Jams - The following can cause paper jams:
• Selecting the incorrect paper type in the print driver • Loading paper incorrectly
• Using damaged paper • Using unsupported paper • Always use clean, undamaged paper
• Overfilling the tray • Adjusting the paper guides improperly
• Store paper in a dry location• Avoid paper that is curled, torn, moist, creased, or folded
• After loading the trays, select the correct paper type and size on the control panel
Note: Toner should never be replaced unless cartridge is empty – Toner never causes poor print
Symptoms related to drum replacement.
High pitch squeaky noise – can be Drum cartridge or Fuser Unit
Vertical Lines, Vertical White Lines or Bands down the page when printing i.e. config page, (not coping, scanning) – can be Drum cartridge or Fuser Unit
Light undertone Print, printouts faint or blurry – can be Drum cartridge only
Ghosting image, repeating marks on page - can be Drum cartridge or Fuser Unit
Wide black horizontal Bands – can be Drum cartridge
Black printed page, Dark image or Blank Page – can be Drum cartridge
Uneven Density - can be Drum cartridge
Background Gray or Grainy print – can be Drum cartridge
Toner Smears and Unfused Image – can be Fuser unit
Our vendor, Compugen is providing Cara restaurants with preferred pricing for your genuine Xerox printer toner for your back office printers.
Non-genuine toner has caused issues, which has resulted in store support charges.
Article is closed for comments.