My actual or ideal hours are not calculating in reports such as Daily Overview, pay summary report, etc
- Below pic is an example of 1 such report, total hours not showing/calculating for the Daily Overview.
- Ensure that you are caught up to the current week for your Pay Period (Labour Management => Pay management => Close Pay period),
- Wait about an hour after you are caught up for your pay period before checking your reports (ie. daily overviews) again, as it take times for the new reports to be generated.
- If issue still persist after the above - IT ticket may be required
- If we are currently on the week of 12/09/2019 - The pay period displayed should be 12/09/2019 - 12/15/2019. If this is too far behind(4 weeks or more behind) for example showing 11/04/2019 - 11/10/2019, then the process for Calculating hours will stop until the Pay Period is caught up.
Job Aid Reference:
Master Training site (Managers):