In Jarvis back office on the RMS tab, managers are getting an error “PayrollSystemNumberMustBeUnique” when attempting to create/save RMS account for associate
- Log into RMS Portal https://rms.recipeunlimited.com/
- Enter store number associate belongs to and click on Continue
- In the top text box type Employee Setup and then select it from the drop down
- Click on Search Options in the top right hand corner
- Enter the associate Last Name, First Name or both.
Note: You don’t need to enter the entire name. You can just enter the first few letters.
- Add a check mark beside Also show employees below current org unit
- Click on View Results in the top right hand corner
- Now a list of associates will appear. Select the associate you wish to update.
- Confirm you have selected the correct associate
- Click on Related Links in the top right hand corner
- Now select Employee Tax & Payroll Information
- Click on Payroll tab
- In Payroll Id text box enter the payroll id provided by the manager
- Click on Save & Close in the top right hand corner
- Click on Save & Close again on the next screen
- Now Close RMS. Payroll ID has been update in RMS and in Jarvis (RMS tab)
Please sign in to leave a comment.