Please report your I.T. issues or requests via our Web Portal ticketing system at help.cara.com so they are logged and tracked for investigation.
Upon submitting a ticket you will receive a confirmation email with a ticket number that can be used as reference for that issue.
What is help.cara.com you may ask?
This is Recipe’s (Franworks parent company) Web Portal for opening and resolving tickets for all Restaurants and we're confident that you can benefit from this centralized method of support.
What are the benefits:
- No need to send emails to various groups. You can open tickets here when something is not working at your restaurant or you need something done or added.
- There is a team of technical analysts ready to help 22 hours a day seven days a week from 7:00 AM to 5:00 AM Eastern time.
- We will be able to quickly identify any recurring issues at your restaurant and take proactive steps for permanent solutions.
Please follow these steps to open a ticket.
Go to https://help.cara.com/hc/en-us on your web browser
Click on Submit a Request
From the dropdown menu select either:
Report an Incident - select this option to get something fixed such as when a POS is not working
Make a Request - select this option to add hardware or ask a question such as when you want to add a new POS.
Once you select one of the options fill in the below form and click Submit
What happens next?
- You will immediately get an email with a ticket # and the IT team will receive your issue to start working on it.
- If there is more information needed from you an Analyst will contact you to get further details.
- If you want to get updates or want to add more information simply respond to the ticket email and those details will automatically be added to your ticket.
- You will receive further updates via email including once your issue is resolved.