How to obtain the event logs from ecomm orders
- Log into the correct ecomm website
- Click on "Orders" at the top of the screen
- Select the correct date and fill in the correct store number, and ticket number then select search order
*** You can also search by the customer's name, phone number, or email address in the section above.***
- When the order appears on the screen, select "Events"
- In the events, it will show you what happened to the order.
- When it was authorized (if applicable)
- When it was sent to Micros
- Why it failed
- When the order was finalized, canceled, or voided
- Who made changes to the order.
- All the relevant information including the FULL order number (eg. 20210204 1206021) should be in your Zendesk ticket and in your escalated ticket if you are escalating to another team.
How to read ecomm ticket format -
Example - 20210204 1206021