I am missing purchases on my AvT
- Confirm which items they are referring to
- Does it seem to be an entire invoice or just select items from an invoice?
- Validate the Creation Date/Time of when that invoice/delivery was posted (on Deliveries page) is within the Count event times
- If the count date/time is before the posting time of that delivery, that delivery will not be captured on AvT
- Ensure Business Date AND Count date are both Sunday’s date
- If delivery was entered on Monday, will not be captured
- If only select items from an invoice, check the Adjustments column on the AvT as exception items (eg. sub items) when received currently appear in your inventory as an adjustment - will not appear under Purchases. This will still be accounted for in your Acutal Usage calculation but will appear like your Purchases are incorrect.
- If all the above has been validated and confirmed - an IT ticket may be required
Job Aid Reference:
Receiving A Delivery
Links to Training Sites:
Master Training site (Managers):
ESS (Employee Self Serve):